Writing online was the first thing I ever did as part of the Autistic community. However as demand for my work increased I was left in a predicament. I could either keep focusing on my writing and content creation, which while fulfilling and meaningful, did not keep my family fed, or I could shift my focus towards the work that paid my bills. This was not a fun choice, and in truth, it was a difficult choice to paywall some of my content. A paid subscription to this newsletter gives you access to my bonus writing content, as well as my exclusive podcast “Autistic Storytime With David”. If you find value in what I write and say and are in a position to join a paid subscription, it would be great if you could do so. Monthly subscriptions are £10.00 a month, and Annual Subscriptions are £60.00 a year. Currently I am offering 50% off of both. More paid subscriptions means I can focus more time on writing and speaking, and helps me keep doing the work that I love while keeping my family fed and my bills paid. Click below to subscribe. You're currently a free subscriber to David Gray-Hammond. For the full experience, upgrade your subscription. |
Friday, 23 May 2025
Support David Gray-Hammond's Writing With A Paid Subscription
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The 'Hear Her' Training workshop is back!
We will be running an online training workshop in March for women who want to learn more about running for election ...
-
Dear Reader, To read this week's post, click here: https://teachingtenets.wordpress.com/2025/07/02/aphorism-24-take-care-of-your-teach...
-
A slightly unconventional guide to your first time ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...

No comments:
Post a Comment