I regularly attend in person events where I sell copies of my books, and soon, also my t-shirts and other neurodivergent pride items. The problem is that getting stock is expensive, and so currently I am unable to do so. I have started a GoFundMe to raise money to buy a large quantity of physical stock so that I am able to sell it at the events I attend. My hope is that not only will this put food on the table for me and my family, but also give people a way of finding and sharing their refusal to be ashamed of themselves. If you are in a position to donate, you can do so by clicking the button below. I am grateful for any and all donation, if you can’t donate, please consider sharing this fundraiser to help it reach more people. You're currently a free subscriber to David Gray-Hammond. For the full experience, upgrade your subscription. |
Wednesday, 22 October 2025
Help Me Stock Neurodivergent Pride Store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The 'Hear Her' Training workshop is back!
We will be running an online training workshop in March for women who want to learn more about running for election ...
-
Dear Reader, To read this week's post, click here: https://teachingtenets.wordpress.com/2025/07/02/aphorism-24-take-care-of-your-teach...
-
A slightly unconventional guide to your first time ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...

No comments:
Post a Comment